- The next time you are running late, don’t stress it’s actually good for your health.
- According to new scientific research people who are always running behind schedule tend to be more zen, relaxed, and less stressed out.
- Less stress ends up leading to lower blood pressure, lower chances of depression and healthier hearts.
- The study also found that people who are tardy for the party tend to be more successful in life because of their optimistic outlook on life.
- A previous study in 2003 also found that late people tend to be natural multi-taskers and smart problem solvers.
Content Goes Here